Poster Hanger Installation Instructions.
- Lay the poster and hangers face down on a flat surface with hangers at the top and bottom of the poster.
- First unscrew the screws, just about 1/2 way out from both of the hanger sections, just until they are separate.
- Place the posters top edge on the front piece of wood and tape in place.
- On the top hanger only, it has slots to fit the cording. The cording should come up between the wood slats, out through the holes and knots will be located at the bottom. Place string into slots, then position the back wood frame and tighten the screws. Adjust the knots as needed, we left plenty of length for you to adjust.
- Repeat the process with the bottom edge of the poster and bottom hanger.